Crate Bar Supervisor 1x 40 hours
ABOUT THE ROLE
The Bar supervisor will be a confident team leader with strong experience in a similar role. The bar at CRATE Walthamstow will trade as "The High Street Social". It will host a range of events including open mic nights, DJs, private functions and comedy nights. The Bar supervisor must have excellent customer service skills combined with a friendly and professional manner. This role requires a knowledge of London craft beers, cocktail making and wine.
The Bar supervisor will be helping with stock takes, line cleaning, ordering, and managing shifts – being confident to manage a range of personnel from customers to business owners and fellow staff - and be happy to get their hands dirty when circumstances require it.
• To supervise, manage and motivate the bar team
• To make sure that the bar operation runs smoothly
• To ensure the customers' experience is maintained at all times to the highest standard from front and back of house
• To continuously work towards improving sales and service
• Ensuring high levels of hygiene and and Health & Safety are maintained at all times
• Stock management and ordering
• Cashing up – ensuring z reports and end of day figures are calculated correctly.
• Liaising with the marketing, events and business development teams to maximize the potential of the scheme alongside the General Manager.
• Line cleaning
• Strong administrative and communication skills – Microsoft suite knowledge.
• Comfortable with forecasting and budgets.
• Good command of the English Language
• At least 1 years’ experience working a high volume bar
• Have managed a team of 5+ staff in a previous role