Crate Front of House Host x2 - 15 Hours
HOST (FRONT OF HOUSE) Assistance x2 - 15 Hours
The Host is the main point of contact for customers and other visitors to CRATE Walthamstow, a unique venue encompassing seven street food vendors, a mini golf course, events space, and a cocktail bar.
The host will be called upon to work across all 3 area (serving customers and ensuring the operation of Central Coffee Collective, High Street Social Bar and GO GO Golf) and hosting throughout CRATE Walthamstow. The Host is responsible for greeting customers as they enter the space and answering any questions they have. As this is a large venue an ability to retain knowledge about all the different aspects of the scheme is essential whilst working in a team, along with a desire to help people and ensure everyone has a great time.
The Host team must be proactive, friendly and approachable. A passion for working events is essential as something new will be on every day of the week. The Host will be able to think on their feet and handle difficult situations calmly, dealing with a range of individuals – customers, business owners, visitors, contractors and colleagues - in a professional, firm and friendly manner. Evenings and weekend work are essential to this role.
• Flexibility with shift patterns
• Ready and willing to learn on all sections of the Food Court
• Greet, serve, and look after guests so that everyone enjoys their time at CRATE
• Promote and support the events programme
• Work with our team to create a friendly and exciting atmosphere
• Ensure high levels of Food hygiene and Health & Safety are maintained at all times
• Good command of the English Language
• Must be 16+ years old
· Experience working in a busy environment is desirable.
· Hospitality experience preferred, but not essential as training will be given to the right candidate.