Security Supervisor Walthamstow E17 - Bidvest Noonan
About The Role
A fantastic opportunity has arisen within Bidvest Noonan for a Security Supervisor, who will work at our client’s prestigious site.
We require Supervisors to be SIA licenced – Door Supervision
DUTIES AS A SECURITY SUPERVISOR:
- Lead security staff to ensure that a high level of customer service is maintained alongside a smooth and efficient operation
- Ensure appropriate training and development of staff, delivery of site responsibilities in accordance with the Assignment Instructions, proactive and reactive support to Mall Management
- Provide supervision, support direction and guidance to the day and night teams, with a strong and positive stance to the delivery of excellence
- Have a positive role in the wellbeing of staff, and to encourage and motivate them
- Operate within the security budget and understand the implications of all controllable costs for security
- To establish excellent relationships with all retailers
- To take responsibility for always providing correct staffing levels, and that all staff holidays are taken within the holiday year.
- To conduct and monitor all performance reviews for security management when required.
- To deal with all first line personnel matters. Ensuring detailed notes are taken for any disciplinary issues.
- To investigate thoroughly any third-party complaint about the staff, and to coordinate all procedures relating to matters of insurance, public liability, or property
- To take overall responsibility for the health and safety of all staff under direct control, ensuring compliance with all relevant legislation
- To ensure the delivery and recording of all training requirements including statutory training for all staff
- To ensure strong communication with the team, and deal with any employee issues which may arise, and escalating these to management if needed
- To encourage a stable team environment among all staff
- To manage the delivery of excellent customer care in the Mall
- To oversee the Periodic cleaning team making sure all H&S and risk assessments are in place.
- Ensure all staff have read and understood the Assignment Instructions, Risk Assessments and COSH Assessments
- Be responsible for making sure the car park operation runs smoothly and that any issues are documented and borough to the attention of the Car Park Coordinator
- Provide assistance in the event of an emergency situation arising in the Mall
- Liaise with the local Police, Fire Services, Local Authority, and other statutory bodies as necessary regarding security and housekeeping matters
- Ensure the security team manage the operation and monitoring of the CCTV system, Fire System and Energy Management System
JOB ROLE REQUIREMENTS AS A SECURITY SUPERVISOR:
- Fully comprehensive 5-year work/education history
- Door Supervision Licence is essential, CCTV licence is desirable
- Clear communication & administration skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Must have a flexible approach to shift patterns, operational procedures & staff cover requirements
BENEFITS AS A RETAIL SECURITY SUPERVISOR:
- Full uniform supplied
- Paid holidays
- Pension plan
- On-going training
- Progression opportunities
- WRKIT Employee Benefits Platform which give you access to savings at big retailers via
- Discounts/Cash back and Shopping Cards
Bidvest Noonan is a team of 27,000 passionate and customer-focused people. We work together to deliver exceptional service and value to customers across the UK and Ireland. We recruit great people to deliver our services and we provide them with the resources, training, and direction they need to do their best work.
We always put people first. Our people are exceptional and go the extra mile to deliver outstanding services. We celebrate and recognise their successes at every opportunity. At Bidvest Noonan, we strive to make each person feel appreciated, engaged, and supported so that they can reach their potential, knowing it has a positive impact on our overall success.Bidvest Noonan is highly committed to creating an inclusive environment where everyone can feel valued and respected. We are delighted to welcome applicants from our Armed Forces community and people from diverse backgrounds and identities. We will remove barriers that prospective candidates might face at any stage of our recruitment process. If you have a disability and would like the advert in an alternative format, or would like to talk about how we can adjust the interview process to best support you, please contact Syed.Zaidi@bidvestnoonan.com